Fly fishers from across North America and around the World are invited to submit applications for attending this prestigious, international loch-style fly fishing championship. Members of the Canadian, British, and U.S.A. National Fly Fishing Teams, and competitors from Europe, the United Kingdom, and North America will be on hand to compete for the team and individual titles, medals, and the highly-coveted NALS Cups.
- Date: September 20 - 27, 2020.
- Competition Venues: Roche Lake, Tunkwa Lake West, Tunkwa Lake East, Corbett Lake, and Batstone Lake.
- Entry fee: $320.00 per person (proceeds donated to B.C. Children's Hospital), which includes lunches; boat rentals; and private resort access fees on all 3 days of the competition, as well as dinner at both the opening and closing ceremonies.
- Maximum number of teams (and competitors): 12 five-person teams (60 competitors).
- Registration: Competitors can register as teams or will be assigned to a team if they choose to register as an individual.
2020 LIST OF REGISTERED TEAMS (Registration is not official until payment has been received)
- Team Cormorant (Canadian Regional Team)
Todd Oishi - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
Terence Courtoreille - Yellow Knife, Northwest, Canada
John Nishi - Millarville, Alberta, Canada.
Rob Stroud - Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Mike Oishi - Barriere, British Columbia, Canada
- Team Baetis Sigma Phly (Canadian Regional Team)
Jason Doucette - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Jay Giasson - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
Jordan Viveiros - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
Taylor Culver - Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Jonathan Toyad - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Team King Fisher White:
Kevin Cucheron - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
John Wilkinson - Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Brian Danilkiewicz - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
Darryl Fisher - Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Mike Learmonth - Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Team King Fisher Blue:
Ken Woodward - Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Bobby Danilkiewicz - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
Callum Learmonth - Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Gerald Wolfe - Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
Evan Patterson - Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Team Shadow:
Istvan Kereszturi - Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Jakob Lorfice - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Kage Gossler - Bend, Oregon, U.S.A.
Brian Hamanishi - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Stanton Jack - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Team Trout Bums:
Claude Cipelletti - Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
David Heine - Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Colette Stroud - Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Peter Morrison - Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
Madoka Myers, Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.
U.S.A. REGIONAL and NATIONAL TEAMS:
7. Team Freestone (U.S. Regional Team)
Sean Crocker - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Loren Williams - Saratoga Springs, New York, U.S.A.
Steve Good - Chalfont, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Andy Koons - Perkasie, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Ken Crane - LaFayette, New York, U.S.A.
- K, EUROPEAN, AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL TEAMS:
Please contact Todd Oishi if you'd like to register a team for this event: email@example.com
WAITING LIST FOR TEAMS:
WAITING LIST FOR INDIVIDUALS* HOPING TO JOIN A TEAM:
1. Ricky Ozmar - Cumming, Georgia, U.S.A.
- The first five individuals will be formed into a team.
- Teams are required to submit a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 within 30 days
of submitting their registration or they will forfeit their spot.
- Teams and individuals are required to officially register by emailing Todd Oishi
- Registration fees are due by June 30, 2020 (registration is not complete until
payment has been received).
- Registration fees are nonrefundable after June 30, 2020.